Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tofutsies

I needed a brainless propject. Socks are good. I needed something more brainless than dishclothes. I got out the new skein of Tofutsies from SWTC and cast on.

I have not decided if I like this yarn or not. It doesn't feel like yarn. It's like I am knitting with floss. It is also pretty fine, so I am on zero needles and it is taking forever. I started out with a K2P2 ribbing, but I ripped it--it was taking too long. Me thinks that if I continue, these might be anklets. Anyone else knit with this?

2 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger karrie said...

Funny you deciding to turn your Tofutsies into anklets... I did the same thing to the ONE sock I have knitted out of it so far. Oh, ad I had the yarn doubled, so you are twice as hard core as me :)

Don't like the yarn, but I like do like the one sock...

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

I'd never even heard of it, but now I know to stay away from it! Thanks for letting me learn from your experience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental