Tuesday, June 19, 2007






Time for a room re-do. One day I will count how many rooms we have in our house and how many have been redone. I forgot to take pictures of what the room looked like as our current guest room. I only remembered to take a few pics after most everything had been moved out.

We pulled up the carpeting and found a little surprise:


It's a little pleasant surprise. It is destined for a new coat of paint. This may shock some but perhaps one day I will refinish it. It is pine plank. I think it may have been varnished, but I can't tell for sure. I don't have the time or energy for a flooring refinish at the moment. Besides, the modern layers come right off, it's those that are closer to the 100 year mark that are hard to remove. The paint I picked out is called Mt. Olive and I think that it might look cool having the scuffs showing the creme color underneath.
So what is the reason for all this effort? All shall be revealed when the time is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental