Friday, May 25, 2007

What Could This Mean??



Clean desk and clean room, this means I am done baby! School's out for summer! I just have to wait 30 minutes before check-out starts. Work on a sock and catch up on some blog reading until that happens. Grades are done, reports are done, dishes are done (chemistry teachers always have dishes) and personal belongings are put away for the summer.
Now I have just have to go home and clean the house madly before the folks get here in about 6 hours.....

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

It is hard to believe that school is out already! I'm in Canada and our kids are in school until June 23. And I see that you are one of Teyani's sock hop spinners! What fun it must be to receive a bundle of fiber in the mail, spin it up, and then not have to figure out what to do with it! My spinning stash is slowly growing. Thankfully, I have started to weave with it so it is not piling up quite so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Video Game Rental